Protecting your rental income
NW Estates are delighted to provide you with a new and innovative NIL Excess Rent Guarantee insurance policy provided by Paymentshield.
For Managed properties we can arrange a Rent Protection policy in our business name, as we hold an insurable interest in the rent being paid. This means we can action all policy requirements on behalf of you the landlord.
The policy that we purchase is powered by Paymentshield and will provide the following cover:
- Nil Excess Rent Protection
- £100,000 legal Expenses cover for tenant eviction
- 75% of the rent payable for two months after vacant possession is secured
- Property based so won’t expire if you have a change of tenants
As a part of our service we, NW Estates, when requested will arrange a rent protection policy in our name so we can administer the policy.
As a part of this service we will:
- Arrange the setup of a rent protection policy
- Carry out any required midterm adjustments to the policy
- Deal with the serving of section notices should tenant eviction be pursued
- Complete any administration required during the claims process
The cost to you the landlord for this service will be 2% of the monthly rent + VAT
If your property is not managed by NW Estates you can purchase a policy as a direct Landlord by calling 0203 823 9350 and speaking to our partners at the Tenant Shop.